We help homeowners in Northern Virginia and the metropolitan Washington, D.C. region transform their homes with color. Whether you are looking to paint the entire house, a new accent wall, or anything in between, we believe your home deserves a spectacular service and an impeccable finish.
We have a team of highly experienced professionals ready to handle your project. When you hire our services, you are given a dedicated project manager to handle the logistics of your house’s painting project. The dedicated manager is available to provide you with any support throughout the project. You are also given a professional, in-house painting contractor. All of our contractors have at least five years of experience, and are properly licensed and insured. Our painters at Carpet One Floor and Home can paint houses of any size and shape, interior, and exterior.
Interior house painting
We understand interior painting defines the living space, transforms a room, and speaks volumes about your personality. This is why our painters are incredibly meticulous when handling an interior painting job.
Each project begins with our dedicated manager carefully assessing the scope of the project, writing a detailed estimate, and signing a contract.
Our interior painting services include:
- Thorough cleaning of the house to remove dirt, oil, mildew, and any other material on the surface.
- Sanding and packing surface blemishes and holes for a smooth painting surface
- Carpentry work such as repairing or replacing the moldings, baseboards, drywall, and doors
- Priming and sealing the surfaces as necessary
- Applying high-quality paint that matches your house theme
- Cleaning up at the end of the project.
Our interior painting crew is highly respectful of your belongings and your family so you can have peace of mind nothing will go wrong.
Exterior house painting
Exterior house painting serves two purposes: transforming the overall look of the house and creating a protective barrier for your home’s exterior. Whether you are looking to freshen up the appearance of the house, give it a completely new look, or give the impression of a more valuable home for resale, our expert exterior house painting crew is ready to walk you through the journey.
The first step to painting the exterior of the house is choosing the right color. Your color choice is heavily influenced by your taste, environment, house architecture, and existing colors. Luckily, our team is highly experienced in color combinations, so if you are stuck, they will point you in the right direction.
Our exterior painting services include:
- Cleaning the exterior using a pressure washer to remove dirt and grime
- Scraping the surfaces to remove loose or cracked paint
- Sanding to have a smooth exterior surface that paint can easily adhere to
- Priming to have a professionally done finish
- Caulking to seal all the cracks and corners to ensure that no moisture seeps through
- Carpentry improvements such as repairing and replacing wood rot or other exterior materials, including trim, molding, and railing.
- Applying a high-quality paint that perfectly meets your preferences and improves the home design.