There is no denying that lighting turns a house into a home. At Bayat Floor and Home Interiors, our philosophy is that lighting should not only complement your home, but also accentuate its unique features. We aim to create a warm and welcoming environment for every client we come across. Our team is highly experienced at installing, replacing, and repairing interior and exterior lighting.
Whether looking to bring power to your garden so that you can play with light, shade, and color on the trees, plants, and water features or you want to give your living rooms, kitchens, bedroom, media rooms or art displays a unique look, we have got you covered.
For us, lighting isn’t a way of illuminating a room. We use it as a design tool, and we execute it with copious specifications. Lighting technology has undergone rapid advances. Trends come and go, but lighting remains an integral part of the design of a room that significantly enhances its interior beauty.
You want to work with a technician who understands what is good for your home and has the necessary skills to install the lights professionally. Our technicians are highly trained to handle any indoor lighting project.
Our indoor lighting services include:
The best choice of indoor lighting in northern Virginia and metropolitan Washington, D.C
- Intelligent lighting that you can control from a central panel or tablet PC
- Energy-efficient lighting
- Sensory lights that turn on as you walk into a room or off as you leave
- Remote control lighting systems that you can easily control from a computer or smart phone
- Fixed electric lights and free-standing floor and table lamps
We not only professionally install the lights, but we also repair any broken lighting fixtures using top-notch equipment, which minimizes the chances of future damage from coming about.
You can install outdoor lighting for various reasons: to add beauty, security, usability, safety, or to simply add value to your property. Whether you are entertaining family and friends on a warm summer evening or cuddling up by the fire pit on a brisk winter night, our team will help you light up your outdoor space and bring out the best of your property.
Not sure how you should light up your outdoor space? We will help you come up with ideas and advise you on what will possibly look best for your home. For example, if you have a pond in your garden, installing low voltage pond lights will not only highlight the pool, but also improve our outdoor space.
Our comprehensive outdoor lighting services include:
- Halogen lights for outdoor security lighting
- Design lighting to help you pick out areas of the garden or patio, including low voltage lights to highlight a water feature.
- Up-lights to help you make the most of the building features and statues
- Sensor lights that act as a deterrent handy automatic feature for when you want to go outside at night.
- Full-lighting design service from highly knowledgeable experts.